• Frida Kahlo Artist Birthday: Rejoice the artist’s life by studying create in her type, 5:30 p.m. July 27, class for ages 6 and older, $25, Artwork Attain Middle, 111 E. Broadway Ave., Mt. Nice, artreachcenter.org, 989-773-3689
• Uncommon Pictures from Tuskegee Institute: Early twentieth century pictures at grpmcollections.org/Detail/collections/335. Additionally view historic pictures of Lincoln, lumbering, World Battle I, others.
• “Home windows GR”: Artwork exhibit at The Grand Rapids Public Museum, 272 Pearl St. NW, Grand Rapids, free with normal admission ($2-12), and viewable at grpm.org/exhibits/.
• Splendidly Made: the Artis Assortment of African American Tremendous Artwork, noon-5 p.m. Wednesdays by means of Fridays, Saginaw Artwork Museum, museum admission $7, $5 college students/seniors, 1126 N. Michigan Ave., Saginaw, saginawartmuseum.org/exhibition/wonderfullymade, 989-754-2491.
• Dwell Music on the Patio: 7-10 p.m. Thursdays by means of Saturdays, Hunter’s Ale Home, 4855 E. Blue Grass Street, Mt. Nice, facebook.com/HuntersAle, 989-779-2626.
• Astronaut on Juda: Blues-rock band performs 8 p.m. July 23, Broadway Theatre, 216 E. Broadway St., Mt Nice, friendsofthebroadway.org.
• Allen Goodwin: 9:30 p.m. July 26, Rubbles Bar, 112 Michigan St., Mt Nice, facebook.com/rubblesbar, 989-772-1132.
• Bike Night time at Rubbles: 6-8 p.m. July 28, 112 Michigan St., Mt. Nice, facebook.com/rubblesbar, 989-772-1132.
• Thursday Rhythms: 7 p.m. July 29, Highland Blush, 118 Superior, Alma, $10 or $50 with dinner for 2, highlandblush.com.
• Matt Moore: Clare Summer season Concert events, 6-8 p.m., July 29, Shamrock Park, 404 Wilcox Pkwy., Clare, claremichigan.com/summer-music-fest.
• Pendulum Lounge: 4:30-8 p.m. Thursdays at Midland Middle for the Arts, 1801 W. St. Andrews St., Midland, reside music, cocktails, small plates, visible artwork demos, trivia. extra, indoor/out of doors, midlandcenter.org/shows-tickets/pendulum-lounge.
• Mondays with Might: 7 p.m. each Monday, facebook.com/mayerlewinemusic.
• Kris Satisfaction: 2 p.m. every day, sessionslive.com/krispridemusic.
• Take it From the Prime: Digital theater workshops for grade school-adult, charges range, register at whartoncenter.com/tiftt, 517-884-3166.
• Camp Curious: day camps for college students by means of August, The Grand Rapids Public Museum. Charges begin $35, tickets.grpm.org/events.
• Free Household Yoga: 10:30 a.m. Thursdays, July 29-Aug. 17, free, Island Park, 331 N. Predominant St., Mt Nice (between the farmers market and the tennis courts). fb.com/redbloomyoga, 989-317-0657.
• Thrilling Thursdays – The Water Video games: 6 p.m. July 29, free, Sunnyside Park, 1511 Elm St., Mt Nice, fb.com/mtpparksandrec, 989-779-5331.
• Mt. Nice Discovery Museum: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Wed. by means of Mon., $8, reductions for seniors, teams and army, 5093 E. Remus Street, Mt. Nice; mpdiscoverymuseum.org, 989-317-3221.
• Homestead Farm: 1870s farm-related actions, take part in feeding the chickens or working within the Youngsters’s Backyard 1-5 p.m. July 4, 400 S. Badour Street, Midland. Will likely be canceled if inclement climate. Free, chippewanaturecenter.org.
• Superb Pollinators: Playable maze to learn the way bees, beetles, bats and butterflies contribute to pollination, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Mon.-Fri., 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Sat. and Solar., Grand Rapids Public Museum, 272 Pearl St., Grand Rapids, grpm.org.
• QTI (Queers Taking Initiative): 1-4 p.m. Sundays, Highland Blush, 118 Superior, Alma, highlandblush.com.
• Mt. Nice Speedway: 7:45 p.m. July 23, gates open 5 p.m., 4658 E. River Street, Mt. Nice, 989-773-2387.
• POPnology: Exhibit on popular culture and tech, $13 adults, $12 seniors, $8 children, Grand Rapids Public Museum, 272 Pearl St. NW, Grand Rapids, grpm.org.
• Paved Street Journey: 6-8 p.m. July 26, informal paved path trip leaves from the CMU-RC car parking zone, and paved street group trip leaving from Motorless Movement bike store, 121 S. Predominant St., Mt. Nice. Helmets required, shiny clothes and flashing lights inspired; facebook.com/MidMidCycling.
• Farmers Market: 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturdays, Broadway Avenue, downtown Mt. Nice, 7:30 a.m.- 2 p.m. Thursdays, Island Park, 301 E. Andre St., Mt. Nice, facebook.com/mpfarmersmarket.